Insulation testing up to 500 V and 100 G-ohms ( MIT410-TC2)
• Insulation testing up to 1000 V and 200 G-ohms ( MIT430-TC2)
• Patented analog arc and dual digital display
• CAT IV 600 V rating
• TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
• Continuity testing at 200 mA or 20 mA down to 0.01
• Pass/ Fail limit alarms
• Test result storage ( MIT430-TC2)
• Bluetooth® wireless data transfer ( MIT430-TC2)
• Three year product warranty
• IP54 rated
The Megger MIT410-TC2 and MIT430-TC2 insulation resistance and continuity testers have been designed specifically for use within the telecommunications industry. Unique telecommunications-related features include a soft canvas carrying bag with shoulder strap and rugged snap hook to attach to a tool belt, and a “ bed of nails” test lead set.
The model MIT430-TC2 offers extensive results storage capability for later recall and Bluetooth download capability for wireless transfer of stored results to a PC.
The instruments allow the user to determine the condition of the insulation of the twisted copper cable pair, which could cause problems for services such as voice, video, and data or VOIP. When the insulation becomes weak or brittle, causing cracks or exposing copper within the cable, or water ingresses into the cable, the insulation resistance test will identify these situations immediately.