The Extech 407355 personal noise dosimeter is a low cost, lighweight and easy-to-use instrument for measuring total sound exposure over an 8-hour period. The Extech 407355 personal noise dosimeter is perfect for performing OSHA and IEC noise accumulation surveys. The Extech 407355 personal noise has an adjustable criterion level, exchange rate, and threshold. Up to 5 dosimeter surveys can be stored in the Extech 407355 personal noise dosimeter, and the data includes start/ stop time, % dose, TWA, and peak flags when in dosimeter mode.
• Perform OSHA and IEC Noise accumulation surveys
• Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, and Threshold
• Applications include Personal accumulated noise exposure measurement, Workplace noise assessment, OSHA and other regulatory agency compliances
• Datalogs up to 4500dB readings when used as a sound level meter
• Optional 94/ 114dB calibrator to perform “ before” and “ after” calibration checks per ANSI standards
• Stores up to 5 dosimeter surveys.
Data includes Start/ Stop Time, % Dose, TWA, peak flags, when used in the Dosimeter mode
• Bi-directional RS-232 with Windows® 95/ 98/ NT/ 2000/ ME/ XP compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real time measurements. Complete with 9 pin to 25 pin adaptor, and RS-232 cable.
• Includes belt clip and clip-on 0.5” microphone with 2.6ft ( 0.8m) cable, 4 AAA batteries, mini screwdriver and carrying case, software, and cables
Standards Meets: ANSI S1.25( 1991) Type 2, ISO-1999, BS 402 ( 1983)
Range/ Resolution: 70 - 140 dBA / 0.1dB
Digital Display LCD: 0.01-9999%
Criterion Level 80, 84, 85, or 90dB
Exchange Rate 3, 4, 5 or 6 dB
Threshold Level 70-90 ( 1db steps)
Frequency weighting A
Response Rate Fast or Slow
High Level Detector/ Peak Flag 115dB / 140dB
Dimensions/ Weight: 4.2 x 2.5 x 1.3” ( 106 x 64 x 34mm) 8oz. ( 227g) incl.batteries
Microphone 1/ 2 inch electret condenser with 31” cable
Battery Life 34 hrs