* Engineered for use in extreme environments
Thanks to its safe, CAT III 600V class design, the MR8880-20 can directly measure high voltages of up to 600V at demanding p/ lants and other facilities. The recorder also features an extended operating temperature range of -10° C to 50° C and complies with JIS automotive vibration standards, demonstrating its ability to withstand the harsh measurement environments associated with automotive development.
* Measure 3-phase power lines thanks to standard 4 channels of input
The MR8880-20 can perform isolated measurement using its 4 channels of analog input, allowing it to measure 3-phase power lines.
* Simple operation with the PRESETS configuration navigator function
In the past, customer feedback has indicated that electrical measuring instruments are excessively difficult to configure and operate. The MR8880-20’ s PRESETS configuration navigator function addresses these concerns by allowing users to simply select an application— for example, measuring a commercial power supply or monitoring a line for a voltage drop— and follow the on-screen instructions to configure the instrument.
* Print measurement data on-site with the optional printer
An optional A6-size printer can be used to print waveforms in the field, making it easier to hold effective evaluations at job sites. Data can also be stored in external storage media.
* Plant equipment maintenance, inspections, and fault monitoring
* Elevator maintenance, inspections, and fault monitoring
* Train maintenance and inspections and rolling stock development
* Automobile development, malfunction analysis, etc.