In accordance with ISO 2372, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements.
* Bearing condition monitoring function.
* LCD digital display.
* Lightweight and easy to use.
* Wide frequency range ( 10Hz. to 10kHz.) in acceleration mode.
* Automatic power shut off to conserve power.
* AC output socket for headphones and recording.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Optional software and cable for RS232C interface.
Acceleration ( PK) : Mode 1: 10 Hz to 1kHz
Model 2: 10Hz to 10 KHz ( bearing faults)
Velocity ( True RMS) : 10 Hz to 1Hz,
Displacement ( PK-PK) : 10Hz to 1Hz
Acceleration ( PK) : 0.02~ 20g ( 0.2~ 199.9 mm/ ss)
Velocity ( True RMS) : 0.1~ 8 in/ sec ( 0.2~ 199.9 mm/ s)
Displacement ( PK-PK) , 0.04~ 80mil ( 1~ 1999um)
RPM: 5~ 99, 999( readings multiplied by 10 if display show " 10 "
Auto Power off
Low battery Indicator
Overall Vibration accuracy: 5%
Display Large, 4 Digital LCD
Battery: 4 x 1.5V AAA ( UM-4) battery ( not induction)
Packing: Hard plastic carry case with padded & contoured interior.