TH-172 with updated and advanced features, following Leebs principle. The main features of TH-172 includes the use of regular AAA batteries, USB interface for data transfer to your PC or printer, automatic identification of impact direction which reduces your meauring errors as a result of wrong settings, backlight display for use in dark areas, and much more.
TH-172 Hardness Tester, with integrated Universal C Impact device, utilizes state-of-the-art micro-electronic technology, comes with a pocket sized carrying case and incorporates a hardness impact probe, microprocessor and data display in a single, compact unit.
TH-172 provides exceptional reliability for a wide measuring range, and is capable of automatically converting and displaying measurements into Brinell, Rockwell, Leebs, Vickers and Shore hardness values.
The design of TH-172 with higher quality and more ergonomic handling, together with many advanced features, makes TH172 a competitive and top-contender rebound hardness tester on the market.
• USB communication interface
• Automatic identification of Impact test direction
• Memory of 270 average data in 9 group files
• Upper and lower limit setting
• Automatic switch off
• Backlight for convenient use in darkness
• Software calibration
• Battery capacity display
• AAA 1.5V battery
• DataView software available
Range of Applications:
• Hardness testing of large and heavy objects
• In production line of mass produced components
• Materials identification in stores and warehouses
• In locations with difficult access, or in confined spaces