- ATEX Approved for use in Hazardous Areas
- Pressure Ranges Available up to 700bar
- High Accuracy Specification: 0.05% FS
- User Adjustable Reading Sample Rate
- 3 Day Lead Time for Standard Ranges
- Record up to 8500 Data Samples
- CPGLog Software for Data Analysis
- RS-232 Communication Output
- User Defined Service Kits Available
New on the UK market, the Wika CPG1000 combines the simplicity of an analogue pressure gauge with
the accuracy expected when using a digital gauge. Suitable to a wide range of industries and applications
including; Calibration Service, Instrument and Control workshops, Laboratories and Quality Assurance,
the CPG1000 achieves high performance, ease of use and includes a credible volume of features.
The CPG1000 boasts a high accuracy of 0.05% full scale ( temperature compensated from 0 to 50oC) with
17 standard pressure ranges available. Readings can be displayed in any one of 19 different engineering
units, or in self defined custom units, making calculation errors obsolete. The CPG1000 also carries ATEX
approval as standard for use in hazardous areas.
The CPG1000 features a handy user-adjustable reading sample rate to match the type of measurement
required, allowing up to 10 measured values per second. The MIN/ MAX function instantly recalls
the minimum and maximum pressure readings automatically stored by the CPG1000. Other practical
functions include a Zero and Tare attribute which compensates for sensor drift and an RS-232 port allows
data to be extracted from the gauge for further analysis with CPG Log Software.